Contact Us |
A-Z index |
You can use My Courses to create and store a course portfolio. You can add courses you have taken as well as courses you plan to take.
1) Go to u.select website, https://www.transfer.org/uselect/
2) New Users: Create An Account
<< or >>
Returning Users: Log In
3) Select Courses from top menu
4) Select Add a Course from left menu
5) Select the State and School where you have or intend to take courses
6) Click Select from Course Catalog (Skip to step 7)
<< or >>
Click Import Course List (Skip to page 2) << or >> Click Add Course Manually (Skip to page 3)
7) Select Year and Semester
8) Choose Department
9) Check the Courses you wish to add and Enter a Grade
10) Click Add Courses
A green bar will appear at the top of the screen to confirm.
Get the document in print format(pdf).
Back to previous page.
Copyright © 1996 - 2012 iTransfer.
If you have questions about transferring in Illinois, we may be able to help. Reach
us at email@example.com, Phone:
(309) 438-8640, Fax: (309) 438-7761
Illinois Board of Higher Education,
Illinois Community College Board
Illinois State Board of Education
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Site disclaimer statement